MINUTES N°. 1 “CRUZ DEL SUR COMMITTEE” 2022/2023 YEARMeeting date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. in the


community hall of the community.
The order of the day is as follows:
Point 1: Presentation members of the Board of Directors.
Point 2: Implementation of the Pool Cards.
Point 3: Parking issue:
Location of the license plate reader.
Abandoned cars.
Problematic parking in summer.
Point 4: Community Cleaning. Improvements.
Point 5: Garden theme concern.
Point 6: Block B roof situation
Item 7: Works agreed at the General Meeting for improvements for people with disabilities.
Point 8: Resolution of a half-hour break for the lifeguard paid by the community.
Point 9: Discuss the daily planning of the person in charge of maintenance.
Point 10: Requests and questions.
Attendees:
Carmen González Rivas, President.
Maria Inés López Ruiz, Vice President.
Jette Faarup, Tina Bredhal Madsen, Carol Reid, Randi Diget Hansen, Vocals


Point 1: Presentation of members of the Board of Directors 2022/2023;
President: Carmen González Rivas
Vice President: María Inés López Ruíz
Secretary: Gracia María Cabello Pérez
Vocals: Jette Faarup, Carol Reid, Randi Diget Hansen, Tina Bredahl Madsen.


Point 2: Putting the pool cards into operation.
This measure was approved by the previous committee.
The use of the cards will begin on July 1, 2022.
For this purpose, only one door will open and the card will be deposited in a tray that will be supervised by the lifeguard and then collected when leaving.
The cards, for owners who do not yet have them, are available at the Administration office. They are 4 per apartment. Also through the Administration office you can provide 2 invitations.
This information is used to remember that it is mandatory to shower before joining the pool.


Point 3: Parking problem, especially in summer.
Request to the Administration to make a statement in which to explain in detail the subject of the license plate reader.
It is also agreed to change both the padlocks and the chain of the car park on Cruz del Sur street. The amount of the key, which cannot be copied, will be communicated and will be collected at the Administration office.
It will be only one key per apartment.
The last section of the car park for the chains is being modified. The idea is to enable 8 plots in the form of spikes entering through the middle.
For the booth at the back door it will be used to park motorcycles and bicycles for an amount of 50 euros per year.
Remember that a car cannot be parked for more than a week on the same plot.
The construction company that is currently in place is being asked to remove the buckets in order to have the car parks free this summer and it is agreed to raise an item on the agenda of the next Extraordinary Meeting scheduled for autumn to incorporate it into the Regulations Internal not being able to do works in the months of July and August. These companies are also being informed that employees cannot park in the car parks.
Regarding the abandoned cars, try to contact the owners again.


Point 4: Cleaning the community. Improvements.
This is the communication we have received from the cleaning company.
“Good afternoon, From Ave Fénix, we want to state that in recent months we have noticed a significant increase in the cost of cleaning products due to the completion of private level works in some homes. On the other hand, our employee has to make an extra effort in her cleaning functions for this reason, having to stop attending to her specific functions for the community, which is ultimately what she is hired for. It is demotivating for her to make more effort and get worse results, so we have seen fit to bring it to the attention of the community. Our intention is none other than to inform and that the community take the appropriate measures that it considers with these owners who are carrying out the works and that the time of the employee is exclusive for the cleaning of the community. For any questions, we remain at your entire disposal.
A cordial greeting. Ave Fénix comprehensive services Benalmádena June 21, 2022.”
We will comment on it in the next committee since Gracia was not there and she is in charge of analyzing the contracts and on the day of the meeting she did not have them.


Point 5: Garden theme concern.
The Ave Fénix company has decided to change the gardener as a result of complaints for several months.


Point 6: Block B roof situation.
After the completion of the Book of the Existing Building (LEE) (condition to have access to Subsidies), an Extraordinary Meeting will be convened, foreseeably for autumn, in which budgets for the rehabilitation of the roof of block B will be presented.


Point 7: Works agreed in General Meetings for improvements of people with disabilities.
It was agreed to change the access doors to the building and place a special chair in the pool.


Point 8: Resolution of a half-hour break for the lifeguard paid by the community.
Half an hour is approximately 5 euros, which will be paid by the community. The pool will be closed in said half hour but the showers will be accessible.


Point 9: Discuss the daily planning of the person in charge of maintenance.
It is commented that there are some parts of daily work in which the person in charge of maintenance writes down the work carried out.
These jobs organized and carried out by the worker may be modified according to agreements between the Committee and the Administration and as the President sees fit.


Point 10: Requests and questions.
Owners are reminded not to flush wipes down the toilet.
The city council is being asked to place a zebra crossing at the beginning of Cruz del Sur street (garbage container area) where the local police, Mobility and Operational Services see it convenient to access portal A.
At the request of owners to locate a children's playground by majority, they say No to the proposal.
It is decided to print 50 booklets of the Internal Regulations and send them updated through the Administration to all emails.
The arrangement of the corridors will be addressed after other more important reforms, such as: the repair of the cracks in the façade, the roof, the downspouts and the electricity.
The hallways will be painted by the maintenance person as there are other priorities.
The meeting ends at 7:00 p.m.



ES


ACTA Nº 1 “COMITÉ CRUZ DEL SUR” EJERCICIO 2022/2023
Fecha de la reunión: Miércoles 22 de Junio 2022 a las 17:00 horas en el salón comunitario de la comunidad.
El orden del día es el siguiente:
Punto 1: Presentación miembros de la Junta Directiva.
Punto 2: Puesta en funcionamiento de las Tarjetas de la Piscina.
Punto 3: Tema Parking:
Situación del lector de matrículas.
Coches abandonados.
Problemática aparcamientos en verano.
Punto 4: Limpieza Comunidad. Mejoras.
Punto 5: Preocupación tema jardín.
Punto 6: Situación tejado bloque B.
Punto 7: Obras acordadas en Junta General para mejoras de las personas con discapacidades.
Punto 8: Resolución descanso de media hora del socorrista abonado por la comunidad.
Punto 9: Comentar planificación diaria de la persona encargada de mantenimiento.
Punto 10: Ruegos y preguntas.
Asistentes:
Carmen González Rivas, Presidenta.
Maria Inés López Ruiz, Vicepresidenta.
Jette Faarup, Tina Bredhal Madsen, Carol Reid, Randi Diget Hansen, Vocales.


Punto 1: Presentación miembros de la Junta Directiva 2022/2023;
Presidenta: Carmen González Rivas
Vicepresidenta: María Inés López Ruíz
Secretaria: Gracia María Cabello Pérez
Vocales: Jette Faarup, Carol Reid, Randi Diget Hansen, Tina Bredahl Madsen.


Punto 2: Puesta en funcionamiento de las tarjetas de la piscina.
Esta medida fue aprobada por el anterior comité.
La utilización de las tarjetas empezará el 01 de Julio 2022.
A este efecto sólo de abrirá una puerta y se depositará la tarjeta en una bandeja que supervisará el socorrista y luego se recogerá al salir.
Las tarjetas, para los propietarios que aún no las tienen, están a disposición en la oficina de la Administración. Son 4 por apartamento. También a través de la oficina de la Administración se puede proporcionar 2 invitaciones.
Se aprovecha esta información para recordar que es obligatorio ducharse antes de incorporarse a la piscina.


Punto 3: Problemática Parking sobre todo en verano.
Petición a la Administración de realizar un comunicado en el cual explicar con todo detalle el tema del lector de matrícula.
También se acuerda cambiar tanto los candados y cadena del parking de la calle Cruz del Sur. Se comunicará el importe de la llave de la cual no se puede hacer copia y se recogerá en la oficina de la Administración.
Será sólo una llave por apartamento.
El último tramo del parking de las cadenas está en proyecto modificarlo. La idea es habilitar 8 parcelas en forma de espigas entrando por el medio.
Por la caseta en la puerta del fondo se va a destinar para aparcar motos y bicicletas por un importe de 50 euros al año.
Se recuerda que un coche no puede estar estacionado más de una semana en la misma parcela.
Se está pidiendo a la empresa de las obras que hay en la actualidad de retirar las cubetas para poder tener libres los aparcamientos este verano y se acuerda subir un punto en el orden del día de la próxima Junta Extraordinaria prevista en otoño para incorporar en el Reglamento interno no poder hacer obras en los meses de julio y agosto. A estas empresas también se les está comunicando que los empleados no pueden estacionar en los parking.
Referente a los coches abandonados intentar contactar de nuevo con los dueños.


Punto 4: Limpieza de la comunidad. Mejoras.Este es el comunicado que hemos recibido de la empresa de la limpieza.
“Buenas tardes, Desde Ave Fénix, queremos manifestar que en los últimos meses hemos notado un incremento importante en los gastos de productos de limpieza debido a la realización de obras de nivel particular en algunas viviendas. Por otro lado, nuestra empleada tiene que realizar un esfuerzo extra en sus funciones de limpieza por esta causa, teniendo que dejar de atender sus funciones específicas para la comunidad que en definitiva es para lo que esta contratada. Es desmotivador para ella realizar más esfuerzo y obtener peores resultados, por lo que hemos visto adecuado ponerlo en conocimiento de la comunidad. Nuestra intención no es otra que la de informar y que la comunidad tome las medidas oportunas que considere con estos propietarios que están realizando las obras y que el tiempo de la empleada sea exclusivo para la limpieza de la comunidad. Para cualquier duda, quedamos a su entera disposición.
Un cordial saludo. Ave Fénix servicios integrales Benalmádena 21 de junio de 2022.”
Lo comentaremos en próximo comité ya que Gracia no estaba y ella es la encargada de analizar los contratos y el día de la reunión no los tenía.


Punto 5: Preocupación tema jardín.
La empresa Ave Fénix ha decidido cambiar el jardinero a raíz de quejas desde hace varios meses.


Punto 6: Situación tejado bloque B.Después de la realización del Libro del Edificio Existente (LEE) (condición para tener acceso a Subvenciones), se convocará una Junta Extraordinaria previsiblemente para otoño en la que se presentarán presupuestos para la rehabilitación del tejado del bloque B.


Punto 7: Obras acordadas en Juntas Generales para mejoras de las personas con discapacidades.
Se acordó cambiar las puertas de acceso al edificio y colocar silla especial en la piscina.


Punto 8: Resolución descanso de media hora para el socorrista abonado por la comunidad.
La media hora supone aproximadamente 5 euros, que le abonará la comunidad. La piscina estará cerrada en dicha media hora pero se podrá acceder a las duchas.


Punto 9: Comentar planificación diaria de la persona encargada del mantenimiento.
Se comenta que existen unos partes de trabajos diarios en los cuales la persona encargada del mantenimiento anota sus trabajos realizados.
Estos trabajos que organiza y realiza el trabajador podrán modificarse según acuerdos entre Comité y la Administración y según lo vea necesario la Presidenta.


Punto 10: Ruegos y preguntas.
Se recuerda a los propietarios/as que no tiren toallitas por el aseo.
Se está solicitando al ayuntamiento de colocar un paso de cebra por el principio de la calle Cruz del Sur (zona contenedores de basura) donde la policía local, Movilidad y Servicios Operativos lo vean conveniente para poder acceder al portal A.
A petición de propietarios/as de ubicar un parque infantil por mayoría se dice que No a la propuesta.
Se decide imprimir 50 libretos del Reglamento Interno y mandarlo actualizado a través de la Administración a todos los correos.
El arreglo de los pasillos se abordarán después de otras reformas más importantes, cómo son: el arreglo de las grietas de la fachada, del tejado, los bajantes y la electricidad.
Los pasillos los pintará la persona de mantenimiento, ya que hay otras prioridades.
La reunión se da por finalizada a las 19:00 horas de la tarde.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GB


Committee meeting in Cruz del Sur, Friday 1st April 2022


Present were:
Benito
Carmen
Uffe
Randi
Elisa
Alberto
Jette


Points 1-2:
The administrator gave us a short report from the technical architect, Jose Antonio Solano. The report mentioned that all basses except C and G are ready. The G needs to connect its drain to the well in the garden and the C is not ready because the owner is doing more works privately, which influences the works that correspond to the community. The ceiling of the entrance also needs to be painted. Just after Easter, the black water deposits under the community bathrooms will be made and we will proceed to restore the men's bathroom so that it is in the same state as the ladies'. Lorenzo will do a large part of this work. We also count on being able to empty the social hall just after Easter.
The second part of the report dealt with accessibility in this case for people with reduced mobility. For now, the solution we can offer is entry through block A. This solution is the most economical and meets part of the requirements of the law. But it implies having to modify the entrance doors to block A, the exit to the garden, and the entrance to block B. And perhaps some adjustment in the ramps in the garden corridor because they are too steep or narrow. But we will send more information once we have the solutions and budgets.


Point 3: Everybody have received an e-mail from the administration asking them to register their car's license plate. We have had a license plate reading camera installed in order to control access to the parking lot in block B. We started with the cheapest solution, which is one that only has the option of registering one license plate per owner. We understand that it is not the ideal solution since several persons have more than one car and do not know which vehicle they are going to use, but let's start by testing if the system works and if we are interested in continuing, we can change to the more expensive solution that allows the registration of multiple vehicles per owner. We are testing this system because it offers us the possibility of controlling that only one vehicle per owner is being parked. As the problem of lack of parking is mostly in summer, we have the possibility of using the current system with remote control out of season, and the license plate reader during high season. There is always the possibility of changing the registration by contacting the administration. As you will understand, this solution can only be installed in the parking lot of block B.


Point 4. Many people have complained about the state of the chains in the car parks in Calle Cruz Del Sur. They are rusty and stain when you pick them up. We are asking for budgets to change the chains for galvanized iron, or if there is another material, for example plasticized. We have requested estimates. We also talk about changing the locks before the summer, because there are too many keys in circulation.


Point 5. The administration has made a great effort to locate the owners of some abandoned cars both in the car parks of block B and those on Calle Cruz Del Sur, and they have sent a burofax to the owners giving them a deadline to remove their vehicle of our common car parks. They have managed to get the vast majority to withdraw and we are optimistic about the few that remain.


Point 6: Please take note of the date of the next general meeting of Cruz Del Sur. It will be on Saturday June 11 at 9:30/10:00.


Point 7: We decided to change this point by modifying the internal regulations, since a change in the statutes is practically impossible since it is not enough to be voted by majority. It has to be approved unanimously by all the owners. In addition, the changes must be Registered and the expenses are high. The members of the committee are going to review the book of internal regulations, which the previous committee made, under the direction of Vice President Andrés García Ruf.
We will review if it is necessary to make any changes or add something to it, and we will take it to the general meeting for approval if appropriate. We will try to send you a copy of the proposal together with the official announcement to the General Meeting, so that you have time to study it.
The meeting ended at 8:00 p.m.

Kind Regards
Jette Faarup


ES


Reunión del comité de Cruz Del Sur del 1 de abril de 2022 a las 17 horas.
Reunidos:
Benito
Carmen
Uffe
Randi
Elisa
Alberto
Jette


Puntos 1-2:
El administrador nos entregó un corto informe del arquitecto técnico, Jose Antonio Solano. El informe mencionaba que todos los bajos menos el C y G están listos. El G falta conectar su desagüe al pozo en el jardín y el C no está listo porque el propietario está haciendo más obras de forma privada, que influye en las obras que corresponden a la comunidad. También falta pintar el techo de la entrada. Justo después de semana Santa se harán las arquetas debajo de los baños comunitarios y procederemos a la restauración del baño de caballeros para que quede en el mismo estado que el de señoras. Lorenzo haré una parte grande de este trabajo. También contamos con poder vaciar el salón social justo después de semana santa.
La segunda parte del informe trataba de la accesibilidad en este caso para personas con movilidad reducida. Por ahora la solución que podemos ofrecer es entrada por el bloque A. Esta solución es la más económica y cumple con parte de las exigencias de la ley. Pero implica tener que modificar las puertas de entrada al bloque A, de la de salida al jardín, y de la de entrada al bloque B. Y quizás algún arreglo en las rampas en el pasillo del jardín porque son demasiados pendientes o estrechos. Pero mandaremos más información una vez que tengamos las soluciones y los presupuestos.


Punto 3: todos habrán recibido un e-mail de la administración pidiendo que registren la matrícula de su coche. Nos han instalado una cámara de lectura de matrículas para así poder controlar el acceso al parking del bloque B. Empezamos por probar la solución más barata, que es una que solamente no está la opción del registro de una matrícula. Entendemos que no es la solución idónea ya que varias personas disponen de más de uno y no saben qué vehículo Van a usar, pero empecemos por probar si el sistema funciona y si nos interesa seguir podemos cambiar a la solución más costosa que permite el registro de varios vehículos por propietario. Probamos este sistema por qué nos ofrece la posibilidad de controlar que solamente aparque un vehículo por propietario. Como el problema de falta de aparcamientos es mayoritariamente en verano, tenemos la posibilidad de usar el sistema actual con mando a distancia fuera de temporada, y el lector de matrícula durante la alta temporada. Siempre hay posibilidad de cambiar de matrícula dirigiéndose a la administración. Como entenderán esta solución solamente puede instalarse en el aparcamiento del bloque B.


Punto 4. Muchas personas se han quejado del estado de las cadenas en los aparcamientos en calle Cruz del Sur. Están oxidadas y manchan al cogerlas. Estamos pidiendo presupuestos de cambiar las cadenas por hierro galvanizado, o si hay otro material, por ejemplo plastificado,. Hemos pedido presupuestos. También hablamos de cambiar los candados antes del verano, porque hay demasiadas llaves en circulación.


Punto 5. La administración ha hecho un gran esfuerzo para localizar a los propietarios de algunos coches abandonados tanto en los aparcamientos del bloque B como los de calle Cruz Del Sur, y han enviado un burofax a los propietarios dándoles una fecha límite para quitar su vehículo de nuestros aparcamientos comunes. Han logrado que se retiren la gran mayoría y somos optimistas con los pocos que quedan.


Punto 6: rogamos tomen nota de la fecha de la próxima junta general de Cruz Del Sur. Será el sábado día 11 de junio a las 9:30/10:00.


Punto 7: Éste punto decidimos cambiarlo por modificación de del reglamento interno, ya que un cambio en los estatutos es prácticamente imposible ya que no se vota por mayoría si no tiene quiere aprobarse por unanimidad de todos los propietarios. Además hay que registrar los posibles cambios y es bastante costoso. Los miembros del comité vamos a repasar el libro de reglamento interno m, que el anterior comité hizo, bajo la dirección del vicepresidente Andrés García Ruf.
Vamos a revisar si hace falta hacerle algunos cambios o añadirle algo, y lo llevaremos a la junta general para su aprobación si procede. Intentaremos enviarles una copia de la propuesta junto con la convocatoria, para que tengan tiempo para estudiarlo.
La reunión terminó a las 20 horas

Atentamente
Jette Faarup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Cruz del Sur committee meeting, Friday January 28th, 2022


GB


Minutes of the committee meeting of Cruz del Sur on Friday 28th of January 2022
Present attendees:
Simon
Randi
Benito
Alberto (administrator)
Elisa (secretary)
Carmen (vice-president)
Jette (President)
Lindsey (translater)
Via videoconference:
Cristina
(Uffe)

Agenda:
1. Information about the case Antonio Garcia Arenas – bills and projects
2. Information about the gardener, new working hours, visit of a landscape architect, new soil and Christmas lights
3. Information about possible grants from the townhall
4. Presentation of the obtained estimates of mandatory arrangements for the access for people with reduced mobility
5. Presentation by Benito of quotes for painting the façade of Block B
6. Possible emergency number for Aunax / Inmho
7. Answer on behalf of the committee to the minutes received from some owners who has held a meeting in the community
8. Information about law suits / demands
9. Decision about date for the celebration of the next General Assembly.

We met at 5:00 p.m. but it was not until 5:30 p.m. that we managed to connect with Cristina. We tried it with Uffe too but unfortunately it was not possible for unknown reasons, because the internet connection worked perfectly.


Point 1: Alberto explained that the previous architect, Antonio Garcia Arenas, as you may already know, has been left in an unfortunate situation due to the change of administrator. The architect claims payment of fees for work carried out but not collected according to him. The big problem is that Mario Cordero, the former administrator, did not include this debt in the last accounts, and we have evidence that this same administrator used to pay some invoices by means of bearer checks, so we cannot be sure that the fees or at least part of them have not already been paid.
By not resolving anything with us, meeting with the committee on some occasions, he has claimed the payment of €14,000 via court. Cruz del Sur has received this claim via “burofax” from his lawyer. The administration has replied to the “burofax” requesting that the architect present specified invoices and the projects of the works corresponding to his claim. We have received the projects and reviewed them. Jette, being president during most of the works, except during the installation of the water connection, can confirm that the works have been done and Antonio directed them. However, he has not sent the detailed invoices. So we have told the administration to answer the lawyer and ask for them.


Point 2: Jette briefly reported that she has agreed with the gardener that during the winter he works 9-15 instead of 8-14. First of all, because it's dark at 8 am and there are several jobs that he can't do until nine o'clock. This new winter schedule is also convenient for us because there are more staff during the hours that the garden is in use. Until 3:00 p.m. instead of only until 2:00 p.m. When the pool re-opens he will have to go back to the old schedule in order to have time to clean it before it opens. That is if it opens at 9. If it will be later Ihe could continue with the new schedule. She also reported that Fenix Services, which is the company that has contracted the 3 employees, has given us the visit of a landscaper. This professional was here for an entire morning and apart from the gardener, she was also accompanied by Jaime, the chief of staff at Fenix and Jette. She gave us a lot of good advice on maintenance, pruning, pest treatments, recommended plants etc and she ad Jose Antonio are in contact regularly for her advice. This gesture that Fenix has had with our community is much appreciated.
Benito has donated 2 trucks of soil to the community. It only cost us the transportation. He said there's more if we need it. It is a very good and fertile soil and we are very grateful.
And finally, this year we have changed the Christmas lights of the palm trees for solar lights, so we have thought of leaving them on. They decorate even out of season.


Point 3: Alberto reported on possible subsidies. We had been told that there were municipal subsidies for the restoration of some buildings in Benalmádena. Unfortunately Cruz del Sur is outside the area that they have approved, but luckily the EU has given very high amounts for these purposes and Andalucia is the Region that receives the highest amount. In order to benefit from this offer, buildings must have a book made by an architect, indicating exactly what state the building is in and what works are necessary and could be covered by the subsidy. This to avoid possible fraud. A study like this and the preparation of that technical book costs about €1,500, but it is also subsidized. So the administration is going order this to be done for us now. The subsidies, which are called Next Generation, are given mostly for the purpose of energy savings and accessibility. We are going to ask for all the subsidies that we can and since

there are 3 “rounds” 2022, 2023 and 2024, we hope to be able to obtain it in one of those rounds.


Point 4. As you may already know, since 2017 there has been a law that requires all buildings to facilitate access to people with reduced mobility. Our buildings do not comply with the regulations and we are forced to make several urgent adaptations. Elisa presented the quotes that she has obtained so far. It has been very difficult, she said, because as there is a lack of materials worldwide, prices change a lot and no company dares to give quotes. But she has gotten 3 quotes for an elevator for the main entrance of Block B. The 3 are similar and it costs around €10,000-12,000.
she has also requested quotes for access doors to the hall both from the street and the garden. They will be doors that open with a sensor and the opening will be much wider than now. Budgets are missing, but each door is around €4,500.


Point 5. Benito has brought a company from Granada to give us a quote for painting the façade of Block B. They have given 2 quotes:

one for €52,000 and the other for €78,000. Elisa and Alberto are going to study them with the technical architect and they will ask another 2-3 companies for a quote. These budgets will be presented at our next General Meeting.


Point 6. We have asked Aunax / Inmho to establish an emergency number for serious situations that occur outside of administration hours. They have listened to us and will soon have the set-up ready. The number will be announced in the app "TuComunidad" and on the bulletin board. Remember that it is exclusively an emergency number for COMMUNITY problems (not private) that arise outside of administration hours and that cannot wait for them to open again.


Point 7. As you may also know, a group of owners met in the social hall of Cruz del Sur at the end of 2021. They have sent a "minute" to the administration and Alberto read it out to us. Point by point with comments from the administration and the president. Most of those present agreed not to be able to answer it since it is not signed by anyone. In this way we do not know who to answer or who was present, and even less if all those present agreed with the content of the letter. Nevertheless it is sad that some members of the committee attended that meeting without having defended our work. The rest of us feel very disappointed.


Point 8. Alberto briefly reported on the lawsuits and demands that have been filed, especially for debts of community fees. Several large debts have already been collected or are about to be collected.
Point 9: Jette has proposed to hold the General Meeting at the end of March / beginning of April, as it has always been done. Also despite having held an Extraordinary Meeting in August. We were talking about Saturday March 26th, April 2nd or april 9th, but several members of the committee cannot attend on those dates and also the social room is full of furniture from the apartments “Los Bajos” and apparently the work does not end until Easter , so we have thought of postponing the assembly to May 2022. By then there is also a possibility that the virus situation will be better.
We will keep you updated.
The meeting ended at 8:30 p.m.

ES


Acta de la reunion del comité de Cruz del Sur, Viernes dia 28 de Enero 2022
Presentes:
Los vocales:
Simon
Randi
Benito
Alberto (administrador)
Elisa (secretaria)
Carmen (vicepresidenta)
Jette (presidenta)
Lindsey (traductora)
Via videoconferencia:
Cristina
(Uffe)
Orden del dia:
Orden del dia:
1. Información sobre el caso de Antonio Garcia Arenas - facturas y proyectos
2. Información sobre jardinero, nuevo horario, visita de paisajista, tierra nueva y alumbrado de navidad
3. Información sobre posibles subvenciones del ayuntamiento
4. Presentación de los presupuestos obtenidos sobre arreglos obligatorios para el acceso para personas con movilidad reducida
5. Presentación por parte de Benito de presupuestos de pintura de la fachada del Bloque B
6. Posible numero de emergencias para Aunax / Inmho
7. Contestación por parte del comite al acta presentado por algunos vecinos que se han reunido en la comunidad
8. Información sobre juicios / demandas
9. Decisión sobre fecha de celebración de la próxima asamblea general

Nos reunimos a las 17:00 pero hasta las 17:30 no logramos conectar con Cristina. Lo intentamos con Uffe también pero desgraciadamente no fue posible por causas desconocidas, porque la conexión a internet funcionaba perfectamente.


Punto 1: Alberto explicó que el arquitecto anterior, Antonio Garcia Arenas, como ya sabrán, se ha quedado en una situación lamentable por el cambio de administrador. El arquitecto reclama el pago de unos honorarios por trabajos efectuados pero no cobrados según el. El gran problema es que Mario Cordero, el administrador antiguo, no incluyó esta deuda en las últimas cuentas, y tenemos constancia de que ese mismo administrador solía pagar algunas facturas mediante talones al portador, asi que no podemos estar seguros de que los honorarios o al menos parte de ellos no hayan sido abonados ya.
Al no resolver nada con nosotros reuniéndose con el comité en algunas ocasiones, ha reclamado el pago de 14.000 € via judicial. Cruz del Sur ha recibido esa reclamación via burofax de su abogado. La administración ha contestado al burofax pidiendo que el arquitecto presentara facturas especificadas y los proyectos de las obras correspondientes a su reclamación. Hemos recibido los proyectos y los revisamos. Jette, al ser presidente durante la mayoría de las obras, excepto durante la instalación de la acometida de agua, puede confirmar que los trabajos se han hecho y Antonio los dirigía. Sin embargo no ha mandado las facturas detalladas. Asi que hemos pedido que la administración conteste al abogado pidiéndoselas.


Punto 2: Jette informó brevemente que ha quedado con el jardinero en que durante el invierno trabaja de 9-15 en vez de 8-14. Primero porque es de noche a las 8 y hay varios trabajos que no puede hacer hasta las nueve. Este nuevo horario de invierno nos conviene también porque hay mas personal en las horas que el jardín se usa. Hasta las 15 horas en vez de solamente hasta las 14:00. Cuando se vuelva a abrir la piscina tendrá que volver al antiguo horario para que le de tiempo a limpiarla antes de que abra. Eso si abriese a las 9. Si fuera mas tarde podría seguir con el horario nuevo. Tambien informó que servicios Fenix, que es la empresa que tiene contratado a los 3 empleados, nos ha regalado la visita de una paisajista. Esta profesional estuvo aquí una mañana entera y la acompañaron aparte del jardinero, también Jaime, jefe de personal de Fenix y Jette. Nos dio muchos buenos consejos sobre mantenimiento, podas, tratamientos contra plagas, plantas recomendadas etc y Jose Antonio y ella están en contacto para que ella le aconseje. Se agradece este gesto que Fenix ha tenido con nuestra comunidad.
Benito ha regalado 2 camiones de tierra para la comunidad. Solo nos ha costado el porte. Ha dicho que hay mas si lo necesitamos. Es una tierra muy buena y fértil y estamos muy agradecidos.
Y por último, este año hemos cambiado el alumbrado navideño de las palmeras por luces solares, asi que hemos pensado dejarlas puestas. Decoran aún fuera de temporada.


Punto 3: Alberto informó sobre posibles subvenciones. Nos habían comentado que había subvenciones municipales para restauración de algunos edificios en Benalmádena. Desgraciadamente Cruz del Sur queda fuera del área que han aprobado, pero por suerte La Comunidad Europea ha dado unas cantidades muy elevadas para estos fines y Andalucia es la Comunidad Autónoma que mas dinero recibe. Para poder beneficiarse de esta oferta los edificios tienen que tener un libro hecho por un arquitecto, indicando exactamente en que estado esta el edificio y que trabajos son necesarios y podrían estar cubiertos por la subvención. Esto para evitar posiles fraudes. Un estudio así y la confección de ese libro técnico cuestas unos 1.500 €, pero también esta subvencionado. Así que la administración va a pedir que nos lo hagan ya. Las subvenciones, que se denominan Next Generation, se dan mayoritariamente con el fin de ahorros energéticos y accesibilidad. Vamos a pedir todas las subvenciones que podamos y como hay 3 “rondas” 2022, 2023 y 2024, esperamos poder obtenerla en alguna de esas rondas.


Punto 4. Como ya sabrán desde el 2017 existe una ley que obliga a todos los edificios a facilitar el acceso a las personas con movilidad reducida. Nuestros edificios no cumplen con las normativas y estamos obligados a hacer varias adaptaciones urgentes. Elisa presentó los presupuestos que ha conseguido hasta a ahora. Ha sido muy difícil dijo, porque como hay falta de materiales los precios cambien mucho y ninguna empresa se atreve a dar presupuestos. Pero si que ha conseguido 3 presupuestos de un elevador para la entrada principal del Bloque B. Los 3 se asemejan y cuesta unos 10.000-12.000 €.
También ha pedido presupuesto de puertas de acceso al hall tanto desde la calle como al jardín. Serán puertas que se abren con sensor y la apertura será bastante mas ancha que ahora. Faltan presupuestos, pero cada puerta ronda los 4.500 €.


Punto 5. Benito ha traído a una empresa de Granada para darnos presupuesto de pintura de la fachada del Bloque B. Han dado 2 presupuestos: uno de 52.000 € y otro de 78.000 €. Elisa y Alberto los van estudiar con el arquitecto técnico y pedirán presupuesto a otras 2-3 empresas. Estos presupuestos se presentarán en nuestra próxima Junta General.


Punto 6. Hemos pedido a Aunax / Inmho que establezcan un número de emergencias para situaciones graves que ocurran fuera de horario de la administración. Nos han hecho caso y en breve tendrán lista la configuración. El número se anunciará en la aplicación “TuComunidad” y en el tablero de anuncios. Recuerden que es exclusivamente un número de emergencias para problemas COMUNITARIOS (no privativos) que surgen fuera de horario de la administración y que no puedan esperar a que abran de nuevo.


Punto 7. Como también sabrán un grupo de propietarios se reunieron en el salón social de Cruz del Sur a finales del 2021. Han enviado un “acta” a la administración y Alberto nos lo leyó. Punto por punto con comentarios de la administración y de la presidenta. La mayoría de los presentes estábamos de acuerdo en no poder contestarlo ya que no viene firmado por nadie. De tal forma no sabemos a quien contestar ni quienes estuvieron presentes, y menos aún si todos los presentes estaban de acuerdo con lo que pone en este escrito. Ahora sí, es lriste que hayan asistido miembros del comité a esa reunión sin haber defendido nuestro trabajo. Los demás nos sentimos defraudados y decepcionados.


Punto 8. Alberto informó brevemente sobre los juicios y demandas que ha habido, en especial por morosidad. Varias deudas grandes se han cobrado ya o están apunto de ser cobradas.
Punto 9: Jette ha propuesto celebrar la Junta General a finales de Marzo / principios de Abril, como siempre se ha hecho. También a pesar de haber celebrado una Junta Extraordinaria en Agosto. Hablamos del sábado 26/3, 2/4 o 9/4, pero varios miembros del comité no pueden asistir y además el salón social esta lleno de los muebles de los vecinos de Los Bajos y por lo visto los trabajos no terminan hasta semana santa, así que hemos pensado en posponer la asamblea al mes de Mayo 2022. Para entonces también hay posibilidad de que la situación del virus este mejor.
Les mantendremos informados.
La reunión terminó a las 20:30


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEWSLETTER 15.11.2021


 GB
Newletter
Since I haven't written anything for a long time and things have happened in Cruz del Sur, I send some current information:
The work in the apartments callad “Los Bajos” is progressing, only slowed down by the lack of material. Here there is also a lack of many types of construction material as in the rest of the world. A week ago we met with 2 owners, the one from Bajo A and the one from Bajo C and a third was present via video call, the owner of Bajo D. Present were Elisa (administration), Lorenzo (maintenance), Francisco Casado (Owner of the company that does the works), Miguel (project manager), Jose Antonio Solano (technical architect) and myself, Jette (president) along with the owners.

The technical architect explained in detail what is being done and what is going to be done and the owners were able to ask questions. The meeting lasted a few hours and was very fruitful for everyone.
With these works, the basement will also be cleaned up and we suppose it will be much less humid. But to help dry it, we have bought a second-hand electric dehumidifier and Lorenzo is already using it. Electric fans will also be installed in the windows to help clean and dehumidify it.
Due to the rise in electricity we have asked the electrician to recalculate the economic cost of the washing machine and the dryer and with this result the price of washing / drying will surely have to be increased. As it is now being done, the price will be according to the expense. Cruz del Sur does not pretend to win with these machines.
We had to buy a new printer for the administration office. The old printer did not work well in the Aunax network and it slowed down Elisa's work a lot. The old printer has been sold to an owner.
As you well know, we have a new situation this year with the pool. Until now and all the years that I have been in Cruz del Sur (since 1978) the pool has always been open and it is my wish that this continues, since Cruz del Sur is a vacation spot for the vast majority of owners. You just have to look at how many of us live here permanently.
Very few. More than half of the owners are foreigners from northern Europe and visit their apartments outside of the summer season. Many owners rent their apartments for short periods and the tenants are tourists. In other words, Cruz del Sur cannot be compared with permanent housing developments, where people, after the summer season, return to their jobs and studies and stop bathing. Here there are many seniors who swim daily for therapeutic reasons and many families with children / grandchildren who come on vacation and hope to be able to use the pool. Together with the garden, the greatest attraction of Cruz del Sur. And remember. The winter weather here is like a good summer in Northern Europe.

The pool is kept clean all year round since the expense is minimal and during former years we have left the shower door open so that anyone who wants it can bathe. However, the administrator has warned me that it is very dangerous in the event of an accident in the pool or inside the fence. Apart from the fine that would fall on the community, I as president and the administrator are personally responsible and in case of compensation we would have to pay them personally and we would even run the risk of going to jail. This is totally unacceptable and neither I nor he are willing to take that risk. For this reason, this year we have continued with the lifeguard. During the month of October it has been from 11:00 to 17:00 with one hour of rest. The cost of this service has meant a monthly expense per owner of € 6! And during the month of November we lowered the hours to 12: 00-16: 00. With a monthly cost of a little less than € 5 per apartment! I have been keeping track of the use that has been given to the pool and during the month of October it has been defensible. However, during the month of November the water temperature has dropped below 20 degrees. Now it is 17 degrees and there are very few bathers. We have asked the lifeguard company if they would let us lower the schedule to 2 hours a day, for example from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., but they have told us no. So we have made the decision to close it until the water temperature rises above 20 degrees. I hope to have your understanding.
On the next General Meeting we will discuss this topic and the majority will decide the rules for the pool for the next year.
As every year we will decorate Cruz del Sur for Christmas. The employees will prepare the garden lights but we need volunteers to decorate the entrances and the tree. Please, if you want to help, sign up at the list that I will post on the notice board at the main entrance. Everyone is welcome and especially the children.
Kind regards
Jette Faarup
President

ES
Novedades
Como hace tiempo que no escribo nada y han pasado cosas en Cruz del Sur mando un poco de información actual:
Las obras de Los Bajos avanzan, solo frenados por la falta de material. Aquí también hay falta de muchos tipos de material de construcción como en el resto del mundo. Hace una semana nos reunimos con 2 propietarias, la del Bajo A y la del Bajo C y una tercera estuvo presente via videollamada, la propietaria del Bajo D. Estuvimos Elisa (administración), Lorenzo (mantenimiento), Francisco Casado (dueño de la empresa que hace las obras), Miguel (jefe de obra), Jose Antonio Solano (arquitecto técnico) y yo, Jette (presidenta) junto con las propietarias.
El arquitecto técnico nos explicó detalladamente lo que se está haciendo y lo que se va a hacer y las propietarias pudieron hacer preguntas. La reunión duró unas horas y fue muy fructuosa para todos.
Con estas obras también se dejará el sótano saneado y se supone que tendrá muchísimo menos humedad. Pero para ayudar a secarlo hemos comprado un deshumificador eléctrico de segunda mano y Lorenzo lo esta poniendo ya. También se van a instalar ventiladores eléctricos en las ventanas para ayudar a limpiar y deshumificarlo.
A causa de la subida de la electricidad hemos pedido al electricista que vuelva a calcular el gasto económico que suponen la lavadora y la secadora y con ese resultado seguramente se tendrá que incrementar el precio de lavado / secado. Como ahora se esta haciendo, el precio será según el gasto. Cruz del Sur no pretende ganar con estas maquinas.
Hemos tenido que comprar una nueva impresora para la oficina de administración. La impresora antigua no trabajaba bien en la red de Aunax y frenaba mucho el trabajo de Elisa. La antigua impresora se ha vendido a un propietario.
Como bien saben tenemos una situación nueva este año con la piscina. Hasta ahora y todos los años que he estado en Cruz del Sur (desde 1978) la piscina siempre ha estado abierta y es mi deseo que esto siga así, ya que Cruz del Sur es un lugar vacacional para la gran mayoría de los propietarios. Solo hay que mirar cuantos vivimos aquí permanentemente. Muy pocos. Mas de la mitad de los propietarios son extranjeros del norte de Europa y visitan sus apartamentos fuera de la temporada de verano. Muchos propietarios alquilan sus apartamentos para cortas temporadas y los inquilinos son turistas. O sea, Cruz del Sur no se puede comparar con urbanizaciones de viviendas permanentes, donde la gente, después de la temporada de verano, vuelven a sus trabajos y estudios y dejan de bañarse. Aquí hay muchos mayores que nadan a diario por causas terapéuticas y muchas familias con niños / nietos que viene de vacaciones y esperan poder usar la piscina. Junto con el jardín el mayor atractivo de Cruz del Sur. Y recuerda. El tiempo en invierno aquí es como un buen verano en el norte de Europa.
La piscina se mantiene limpia todo el año ya que el gasto es mínimo y otros años hemos dejado la puerta de las duchas abierta para que el que lo quisiera pudiera bañarse. Sin embargo el administrador me ha advertido que es muy peligroso en caso de que pasara algún accidente en la piscina o dentro de la valla. Aparte de la multa que caería sobre la comunidad, yo como presidenta y el administrador somos responsables personalmente y en caso de indemnizaciones tendríamos que pagarlas nosotros personalmente y correríamos el riesgo incluso de ir a la cárcel. Esto es totalmente inadmisible y ni yo ni el estamos dispuestos a correr ese riesgo. Por eso, este año hemos seguido con el socorrista. Durante el mes de Octubre ha estado de 11:00 a 17:00 con una hora de descanso. El coste de ese servicio ha supuesto un gasto mensual por propietario de 6 €! Y durante el mes de noviembre bajamos las horas a 12:00-16:00. Con un coste mensual de un poco menos de 5 € por vivienda! He estado llevando un control del uso que se le ha dado a la piscina y durante el mes de Octubre ha sido defendible. Sin embargo durante el mes de noviembre la temperatura del agua ha bajado debajo de los 20 grados. Ahora esta en 17 grados y hay muy pocos bañistas. Hemos pedido a la compañía de socorrismo si nos dejaban bajar el horario a 2 horas al día, p.ej. de 14:00-16:00, pero nos han dicho que no. Así que hemos tomado la decisión de cerrarla hasta que suba la temperatura del agua por encima de los 20 grados. Espero contar con su comprensión. El la próxima Junta General el uso y horarios de la piscina será tratado y será la decisión de la mayoría que se aplicará el invierno que viene.
Como todos los años decoraremos Cruz del Sur para la Navidad. Los empleados prepararán las luces del jardín pero necesitamos voluntarios para decorar las entradas y el árbol. Por favor si quieren ayudar apúntense en la lista que colgaré en el tablón de anuncios en la entrada principal. Todos están bien venidos también y en especial los niños.
Atentamente
Jette Faarup
Presidente